This specially compounded formula contains 3 fat burning amino acids (Methionine,
Inosotol and Choline) and Vitamin B-12. These injections can help improve energy, memory, sleep as well as promoting fat loss.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid that helps the body process and eliminate fat. It contains sulfer, a substance that
is required for the production of the body’s most abundant natural antioxidant, glutathione.
- Methionine is a lipotropic, or a chemical substance that helps the liver process fats (lipids). Other lipotropics include
choline, inositol, and betaine (trimethylglycine), all of which help prevent the accumulation of fat in the liver and thus ensure normal liver function, which is essential for the elimination of
toxins from the body.
- Methionine also supports liver function by regulating glutathione supplies; glutathione is needed to help neutralize toxins in
- Methionine is needed to make creatine, a nutrient naturally found primarily in muscle tissue that provides the energy our
muscles need to move, and has been found to boost athletic performance during short, intense workouts. Creatine is necessary for all muscular function, and thus supports normal functioning of the
heart and circulatory system.
- Methionine is essential for the formation of healthy collagen used to form skin, nails, and connective tissue, and helps reduce
the level of inflammatory histamines in the body. People with conditions linked to excessive histamine production, such as arthritis and chronic allergies, may benefit from
- One major health benefit of inositol is that when combined with choline, they produce lecithin in your body. Lecithin is
fundamental in breaking down fats in your body and this means that it can prevent fat build ups in the cell walls of your heart, arteries and brain by breaking down the fatty deposits. Less fat in
your arteries means lower cholesterol.
- Inositol is directly involved in the metabolic process of breaking down fats. Along with choline, it works like a pick axe does
to dirt and rock. It's lipotropic qualities makes for an unavoidable confrontation for fat stores. It makes sure that adipose tissue is removed and transported effectively and immediately
to the fat-furnace. It's vitamin-like effects ensures that during this metabolic process, the body is still receiving it's nutritional needs and so it allows for fat stores to be released and
- It's been studied that those with low levels of inositol are more likely to suffer from symptoms of anxiety, depression, panic
attacks, mood swings, and other mental disorders. Experts are studying it's natural anti-depressant effects and use in treatment of bi-polar disorder, OCD, bulimia, ADHD, Autism,
schizophrenia, and Alzheimer’s disease. It also has shown effective for treatment of nerve pain, cancer, and high cholesterol.
- Is your hair damaged, limp, and are you balding? Hormones can have a lot to do with hair loss and poor hair health and inositol
is part of a super-vitamin formula to balance hormones to produce healthy, strong, and shiny hair. Hair loss is directly affected by abnormal levels of androgens, and inositol can be a welcoming
player in helping to disrupt and reduce symptoms of hyperandrogenism.
- Choline is vital to controlling fat and cholesterol buildup in the body—regulating the kidneys, liver and gallbladder, and
banishing fatigue. Studies have concluded that choline helps the body burn fat, resulting in easier weight loss while simultaneously lowering cholesterol.
- As an added bonus, choline helps form phosphatidylcholine, which is needed for proper mental functioning. Providing your body
with adequate choline while you are young can help diminish memory deficits as you age. Choline can nourish your brain and your liver while it helps you lose weight.
Vitamin B12 Benefits
- Boosts energy
- Promotes weight loss
- Increases metabolism
- Correcting illness related B12 deficiencies
- Efficient ability to pull nutrients from foods
- Stimulates the body to convert carbohydrates into fuel and energy
- Improves mood, concentration and feelings of happiness
- Supports the immune system and healthy functions of the brain, heart and nervous system
- Supports overall well-being